So many good times surfing with your own private group, plenty of laughs and smiles throughout the surf.
Duration: 2 hours
Group Size: Up to 24 surfers
Make your party a memorable one when you go surfing with COASTRIDER. Your party consists of an awesome surf lesson that caters for any ability of surfers plus beach activities to add some more fun to your day. The birthday person gets a special bag of birthday goodies, with all other party goers receiving some freebies as well. Our parties are for kids of any age from five and up.
Book your party and request our birthday party invites, we can then email you the invite along with other info regarding surfing with us. At additional charge, we also offer catering for your party including a surfing birthday cake. A disc of photos is supplied for your fun memories. Book your Tasmania surfing party with COASTRIDER and have the best party ever.
Birthday Party & Surfing Lesson Itinerary
- Roll up at the beach 5-10 min prior to your start time, meet us at the Coastrider trailer and bus in the car park.
- Your coach introduces themselves and get you sorted with a wetsuit and board.
- We start with some beach-based technique and surf safety info. We are big on getting it right on the beach and getting you ready to hit the waves.
- One surf coach all to yourself makes sure you get plenty of attention and progress fast.
- You then hit the waves in conditions suitable for your ability.
- A feedback session with goals for next lesson will be done before getting changed.
- What to Bring
You don’t really need to bring much to your surf lesson, but try to remember the following items:
- Drinking water
- Your booking confirmation (printed or on your phone)
- A decent amount of determination…
- You can use your own wetsuit and softboard if you have one.
We will provide you with the following when you arrive for your lesson:
- Surfboard – we have a range of softboards to suits your size and ability.
- Wetsuit – Full length warm wetsuits from a leading surf company are supplied, we have all sizes available.
- Thermal top and hood are available for additional warmth if required (NOV-APRIL usually not required).
- Sunscreen – If you forgot yours.
- Professional Instruction from our qualified, well trained and enthusiastic surf coaches.