The very best way to progress your surfing is with a private lesson with your own personal surf coach!
Duration: Half day (4 hours) or full day depending on selection
- From :
- A$ 250
Experience surfing in Tasmania at any time of the year – whether it’s the middle of winter with larger, consistent swells, or the summer months with quality swell patterns and warmer water temperatures.
You always score decent waves on your day surf trip in Tasmania due to the ability to travel to various coasts that have consistent waves. Clean, green, fun waves along with amazing scenery, makes it easy to be stoked on your day surf trip in Tasmania.
Private Tasmania Surf Trips Itinerary
You’re picked up at your accommodation/residence at 8 am or a pre-determined time and go on a surf road trip to search out the best and most suitable waves for your surf ability in the area you have chosen to explore. You’re then dropped back off fully stoked between 4-6 pm depending on where we have surfed. Half-day surf trips are four hours in duration, round trip.
Remember the following items for your surf trip:
- Snacks or a packed lunch…. We will visit local cafe/bakery for lunch also.
- Drinking water
- Your booking confirmation (printed or on your phone)
- You can use your own wetsuit and surfboard if you have, one or choose from one of our many available softboards, longboards or shortboards.
We will provide you with the following for your surf trip:
- Surfboard – we have a range of softboards to suits your size and ability.
- Wetsuit – Full length warm wetsuits from a leading surf company are supplied, we have all sizes available.
- Thermal top and hood are available for additional warmth if required (NOV-APRIL usually not required).
- Sunscreen – If you forgot yours.
- Professional Instruction from our qualified, well trained and enthusiastic surf coaches.